Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Welcome to Mae Wright Photography!

My sister Anna has been telling me for months to start one of these, and after 25 years, I finally listened to her! I live up in the beautiful, green (and we definitely know why...) Portland, Oregon. A few years back, my amazing parents bought me my first manual camera. At that time, I had no idea what an influence it would have on my life. Since then, I rarely go anywhere without it. God has blessed me with such a wonderful life, and the opportunity to create and capture it is absolutely priceless. From this stemmed my passion for photographing the lives of others. It is an absolute blast, and I love every moment of it. So here are some of my older photos, from the last year or so, but I will do my best to keep updating from here!

No comments: